1. Instructors and fellow students are to be treated with respect.
2. Students shall not display what they have learned to anyone outside the training hall.
3. All students will bow when entering and exiting the training hall.
4. There will be no intentional harm of any kind inflicted upon fellow students.
5. At no time shall a student loiter or watch other students in training.
6. Student will be dressed in clean and appropriate attire before entering the training hall.
7. Students shall refrain from abusive language while training.
8. Finger and toenails shall be kept clean and short.
9. All jewelry will be removed before training.
10. It is the responsibility of the student to maintain knowledge of previous lessons.